The process involved with meeting the Planning Authority’s requirements and submitting a planning application can often be very complex and involved. We endeavour to simplify this on behalf of our clients by managing the whole process and provide the following key services:
- Project managing planning proposals from inception to delivery: Co-ordinating consultant advisors including architects, ecologists, highways, archaeologists, landscape consultants etc.
- Pre-application discussions and negotiations with the Planning Authority
- Managing public engagement and negotiations with public bodies, statutory consultees, local councillors, key organisations etc.
- Managing the preparation of all necessary technical reports, including EIA development
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and Design and Access Statements along with a compilation of accompanying technical reports
- Providing representation at Committee
- Preparation of architectural drawings
- Submission of details required by planning conditions
- Negotiating with Councils on the content of planning obligations (Section 106’s)