Sometimes development can be undertaken without the realisation that an appropriate consent is required, or contrary to approved details. In these instances, a Planning Authority may consider it expedient to issue a formal notice to rectify any alleged breaches of planning law. We have the legal expertise and experience to provide advice and assistance as to the method best suited to remedy such situations. This may include:
- Scrutinising the legality of the alleged breach
- Providing a rebuttal to any inconsistent or incorrect allegations
- Liaising with the Planning Authority to resolve outstanding matters
- Preparation and submission of retrospective application
- Advice on Lawful Development Certificates – existing and proposed and preparing planning application and supporting evidence.
- Enforcement Appeals